Sunday, November 15, 2014. Yale University.
The Chinese Adopted Siblings Program for Youth, also known as CASPY, is a biannual cultural event held on Yale campus. Directed towards families with adopted Chinese children, it seeks to educate and inform both parents and children about the Chinese culture in a fun and relaxed setting. This year, we need your help! Sign up to be a Big Sib or Volunteer!
CASPY Schedule (Nov 15th):
- 11am-12pm Meet Little Sibs
- 12pm-1pm Lunch
- 1pm-3pm Kid's and Teen's Workshops
- 3pm-4pm CASPY Talent Show
Big Sibs must be available from 11am to 4pm on Nov 15th.
- Big Sibs of the Kid's Program will take their Little Sib through a nightmarket of Chinese activities.
- Teen leaders of the Teen's Program will serve as group leaders, and participate in activities such as craft-making and discussion groups.
Sign up here: Big Sib Registration Form
If you just don't have the time to be a Big Sib, consider being a volunteer! We have a few different volunteer shifts available for Nov 15th.:
- 11am-1pm : Registration Volunteer
- 11pm-1pm : Lunch Volunteer
- 1pm-3pm : Workshop Volunteer (Kid's or Teen's)
- Variable Times: Photographer Volunteer
Sign up here: Volunteer Registration Form